School Travel Insurance: Search and Rescue
Cover for Search and Rescue up to £50,000
School Trip Cover can provide travel insurance cover for search and rescue services up to £50,000 (or £10,000 within the UK).
If your school trip will involve taking your pupils off the beaten track you may want to add additional cover for search and rescue, which provides cover for any necessary costs you incur from a specialist local rescue organisation for search, rescue and emergency transfer to a hospital, in the event of an accident whilst participating in a hazardous sport or activity.
For cover to be in place you must have paid any additional premium to cover the activity or sport as well as the additional premium for search and rescue.
Search and rescue costs are covered for a period of 72 hours from the time at which assistance was first summoned.
Please read the policy wording Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions.
Search and Rescue cover can be added when you get a quote for school travel insurance.
- Enter Dates of Travel and Destination
- Enter the Number of Adults and Children
- Review Quotation and Add Any Extra Cover e.g. Winter Sports
- Complete Contact Details for the Group Leader
- Pay by Credit Card or Download an Invoice. (Cover will be in Place Once Payment is Received)
- Instant Quotes and Cover Available Online or By Phone
- No Need to Supply Full Details for All Travellers — We Only Need Numbers!
- Download a Handy Overview of Cover to Give to Parents
- All Data is Securely Encrypted
- All Policies are Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (UK residents only)
- We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- UK Call Centre, We're Here to Help
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance, Just A Phone Call Away
- Teacher Liability up to £5 Million
- 24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance
- Emergency Medical & Repatriation up to £10 Million per person
- Group Money Cover
- Group Equipment Cover
- Cover for Some Existing Medical Conditions
- Our Insurance is Great Value for Money
- Cover for Staff and Pupils on One Policy
- Cover for Many Sports and Activities Included as Standard